1. By participating in this program, you agree to all Terms & Conditions of the program.
2. PO’s for Higher Ground product purchases must be dated between January 25, 2021 and March 31, 2021 for sale to be eligible for the spiff. Purchase orders placed/processed prior to January 25, 2021 are not eligible and are excluded. Higher Ground is not responsible for orders that are delayed or shipped after the program period.
3. Deal must be originated by the reseller/channel partner after the effective date of January 25, 2021.
4. Program spiffs are based on the total number of eligible Higher Ground cases sold during the program period. (Power pockets and shoulder straps are not eligible)
5. Program is open to individual sales team members from authorized Higher Ground Reseller Peak Performer Program Partners only. Please check your company’s guidelines and policies before submitting claims as some companies may place restrictions on your ability to participate. Awards for this program are available only to individuals and may not be made to a group or a company.
6. Higher Ground will require a completed, signed W-9 prior to release of any funds or awards. You will be responsible for reporting and paying any local, state, or federal taxes that may be due. If you earn more than $600 during the fiscal year with any of our programs, Higher Ground will send you a 1099 with your earning totals by the year end of January 2022.
7. Spiff payments will be made within 60 days following the closing date of this program.
8. Additional supporting backup documentation may be requested to validate claims and determine eligibility for award. This may include a copy of your purchase order to Higher Ground, AB Distributing, D&H or Synnex, a copy of the customer’s purchase order to you and/or a copy of your invoice to the customer.
9. Assignment: Partner may not assign this program relationship or any amount due under this program, to any third party without the express written consent of Higher Ground.
10. Programs are uniquely tailored to each Peak Performer and are therefore confidential with details not to be shared with anyone outside of your organization.
11. Higher Ground reserves the right to revise, amend or cancel any portion of this program at any time.